Flyer for September Retreat 2014
These beautiful ladies attended our last retreat in April. We have had a full house for the next retreat that we have planned for September 26-28, 2014 since June of this year. We didn’t even advertise, because word of mouth was all that was needed.
Every retreat we always have cancellations for one reason or another. We expect it. We plan for it. We know that things come up and so it is not a big deal. However, the closer we get to the retreat, the more work we do to personalize things. The beauty treatment retreat team are very attentive to details. We want to know who is coming NOW. 🙂
We have a spot that opened up, and all of our team has asked who they know. Whoever this spot is for, we know that God has handpicked for such a time as this.
It is not the right timing for some.
But if this is the right time, these three dots will be in place…
1. You are available for an entire weekend retreat from Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 4pm.
2. You can afford the cost of $250.00. The value of the retreat is not matched. Everyone who leaves our retreat always say that we did not charge enough. This is what is offered:
- Private bedroom with your own bathroom.
- Friday night dinner, and Sat/Sun breakfast and lunch.
- Saturday night seven course banquet meal
- Beauty supplies and services such as massage, manicures, make-up, and hairstyling.
- Many little extras
3. Your heart has been prepared with trials and tribulations. Those trials are what makes your heart soft and pliable. SO if life is great for you right now, then it is probably not your time.
Maybe just maybe that person is YOU! Is this the right time for you? If it is YOU, then it is time to COME forward. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special spot.
Our next retreat is scheduled for March 6-8, 2015 and that retreat has already started filling up too! The cost of the March retreat will go up to $300.00 unless you get the early bird special of $250 by January 1, 2015.
BT March 2015 Retreat Brochure
I look forward to sharing this special time with you as we prepare to meet King Jesus.